Lampley's Basic Mineral

Does anyone use this product?

I'm leaning towards a daily wormer (Strongid), but am still doing some
research to be sure before buying this or anything else.  From what I
understand, their Basic Mineral is diatomaceous earth.

The reason for the change is twofold:  1) Ivermectin is just too dangerous,
in my opinion; and, 2) I want to keep my mare's winter weight on her this
season, if at all possible.  So I want her to utilize as much of her food
as possible.

dorothy & elly
taylorsville, ca