Re: EZ-Boots

At 09:46 PM 1/20/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello, I bought some EZ-Boots today and will try them out on my horses on
>Saturday. Does anybody have any tips on breaking the boots, how to ensure a
>good fit and how to get the horse to cooperate during my first trial.
>(Where is Al Bundy when you need him - haha) Thanks for any tips Simone

Hi Simone:

I'm working on an easy boot FAQ.  For now, you should be able to find a lot
of information on the subject in the archives... http://www.endurance.net

If anybody else has any suggestions, questions or posts that they would
like to see included, please e-mail me.

Of course, this falls into the came category as housework, so it'll only
get done if the trails stay muddy ;=0.

Happy Trails,

Karen
in Gardnerville
& Weaver...who went for ONE ride without an easy boot and cut his heal open!!
& Rocky...totally coated in mud!