cluttering the list (was "saddle types..more questions")

>>Please remember that the purpose of a list like this is to share
information.
<SNIP>
You seem excessively concerned about "cluttering the list."
In fact, all you are doing is restricting the flow of useful
information to yourself. <<

I have to second that motion!  Feel free to disagree if you must, but I
think that private replies are appropriate only for things like "used
saddle for sale" etc., where the reply really is of no concern to others
on the list.

If it's info, I wanna read it!  And I know others do too.  I'm merely one
of the more vocal of the newbies on this list. <bg>

Glenda & Lakota (25 down, 1000s to go!)