Re: Good riding excuse

Hi Everyone,
I love the responses about housework!!! Last summer I was
home one weekend the whole summer!! Talk about dust!!
Since we are either training, driving to races or racing...who
has the time and who cares, we have these horses to RIDE THEM!!
We have 11 horses, three in foal, three dogs, three cats, 2 kids (one is an
adult) over 50!!! so... I have alot of fun cleaning stalls and around the
windbreaks outside, but you know it more fun to ride than do housework!!
It's great for stress!! I developed the attitude if it gets done it will,
if it doesn't
oh well, there's always another day!!
Plus, I guess I'm lucky, my husband is the one who is really in this
sport, Amber (our Junior rider) and I are the newbies, so I guess I can let
the house go for alittle while!!!
Have a great evening!!!
Diane Fruth

Tue, 20 Jan 1998, Chris Paus wrote...