Re: english vs endurance model saddles

Hi I sent the last message out to the rider asking the
question. I use english saddles, different ones on
different mounts so I have a Stubeun survival, a Tristen
a ThroGood,  a Jessica dressage. I also have a Germen
made hand custom that I picked up reasonabily. It is a
forward seat hunt.I don't really care for synthetic.
If the saddle does not have enough rings and things I
take them to a saddle maker and have them added.
I have tried a Big Horn endurance and liked it very
much.

Marcy