Riding numbers

This is slightly off topic. But, do any of you know how many Endurance/CTR
riders we have in the US? And beyond that any idea how many riders in
general we have in the US? Or any idea how to find out?
Dolores
Braken Schips / Entwoond Racing Siberians - Morgans Too!
"Authority without domination, Love without subservience, Respect without fear"