Re Good Riding excuse

That was the best piece of advice I have ever read,with 7 dogs(including
the latest addition a Australian cattle dog pup called Dingo)7 cats,23
horses,eight foals expected,who has time for housework anyway,
all i do is take care of the animals and ride,ride ,ride,Oops two kids as
well,the poor husband has to do with cereal for supper,do what one has to
do and live your dreams :-))
Regards
kathy,"shanni" "Tuckahoe" well at least our stables are immaculate!!!