ridecamp at convention

I thought I would make up some ridecamp badges for those in ridecamp who
are going to the convention.  If you email me privately I will make one
up for you.  Please include your name, alias (if you use one, i.e,
cyberpony, pegassis, Butthead in Buffalo, etc.), and your home town.
I'll check with MaryAnn to see if we can put them someplace near
registration.  I'll also make some blank ones up that you can fill out
there.

	I'll be leaving for Lexington on Wednesday morning, so email me with
your information sometime before Tuesday night.

Terry Woolley Howe
San Diego, CA