Re: Sore Feet

What vet.. ?? the closest one is over an hour away.. I have a good vet closer
but she would not recommand anything different.. except maybe not to use the
ezboot

dont have much option.. and we dont use the standard meds/ drugs anyway..

We are mid cannon deep in mud.. If I just wrap the foot ..it all comes off the
first time they cross the creek and return in the mud.. i did wrap it first..
used adheive tape and duct tape..  the bottom part came off and it was a job
getting the rest off.

I soak the foot in epsom salt  evey day..
I an using the herb /hemopathics and packing the foot and easy boot with
cotton.. stays on well and the cotton keeps most of the mud out of the damaged
sole.

I orderd a med treatment boot.. may be better..
anyway he is almost sound and the foot is healing well.. all  the heat and
draining is gone.. he does not respond to pressure.. just does not like me
running my finger in the frog-- the hole is quite deep..
but its getting better..
and its rainning again..  4 days.. have not been out.

Fri may be nice  but cant ride the boy..
we are loosing alot of training time..
Roger R