Canyon De Chelly Ride

From: Kandhy Franklin-Collins
Email: ridecamp@endurance.net

Sorry this is last second, however I just received a call from Justin Tso who is the Navajo group leader of the rides in Canyon De Chelly.  He will be here in San Diego, Sunday Jan 18 at 7 p.m. at my home....This will really be a surprise to my husband, as he thinks we'll be having a quiet evening at home!  If you are interested in a ride in this area, seeing the Navajo art, seeing a video of the area, you are welcome to my home with as snack to share.  There is pleanty of parking.  Call me (619) 444-4996 if interested.  The ride that I'm planning will be during Easter Break.  (This is politically inncorrect I know)
Thanks, see you on the trail.