disturbing trend?

Occasionally I post to get opinions or just yack, and on occasion I get
nasty personal reply's. If it isn't nice enough to post to the group then
don't send it to a personal mail box. it is an open form for us to talk or
debate issues, if some of you can't tolerate an opinion other than your
own, why be on the list?. On the postive side many, many thanks to the
majority who have answered questions and made this list fun. Sorry to be
non-horsey.

Susan & the outward expanding mares.  (is that a blimp in the pasture?)
Oregon, U.S.A.

   A canter is a cure for every evil.
    Benjamin Disraeli