Re: Rescue Remedy

> I'd like to hear from those of you who use the rescue remedy.....how
> much it actually works, if any....
> do you mix with feed or dose over the tongue?  How much...how often?
> tracy

Tracy:

I used Rescue Remedy last year to help Gabe get over an intense,
long-ingrained fear of trailering. I found I had to double the dose - or
triple it - 6-8 drops on  a sugar cube. Then he began to associate a
sugar cube with potential trailering....so he would spit it out! (is
this horse smart, or what!).  I would then just *try* to drop it on his
tounge.

What I found out is this:

1)Try to give the Rescue Remedy 30 - 40 minutes prior to come to full
effect......

2)If sugar cube is spit out, it can still be brushed off, inserted
between clinched teeth, and rubbed on gums

3) Rescue Remedy works wonders for the driver, too!

Good luck!
--
Deanne Del Vecchio and Gabe~~I *knew* you were trying to pull one over
on me....I never got sugar cubes at any *other* time!

Creative Computer Concepts
South Lake Tahoe, CA
delvecchio@geocities.com