Re: FCC examines potential for e-mail charges!

This thread has no remote relationship to endurance or the operation of
ridecamp. The fact that it is computer related does not qualify. I can
download several hundred messages a day from
microsoft.public.interenet.explorer.outlook express about e-mail programs. I
have no idea how many more if I added sites for the other e-mail programs.
We could also debate the merits of public policy that effect the price of
computers and software. But while it may have some impact on the cost of
reading ridecamp, it is not directly related.

Duncan Fletcher
dfletche@gte.net