Equa-blu

Finally!  After two years of searching, I have found the makers of this
product in Canada!  I first discovered Equa-blu at the XP ride.  My
stallion had cut his coronet before the first day on the trailer.  Norma
Birch had this stuff and we put it on and wrapped his foot.  It was the
most amazing stuff I have ever seen as far as increasing healing time!  He
went on to do three days of the ride completely sound (we didn't ride the
other two for various other reasons).  I've never seen or heard of it since
until now.

It is mainly used as a poultice. Put it on your cotton wraps after a ride
and wrap overnight.  It is wonderful for drawing out heat and infection.
You can even use it on people!

It comes as a powder and mixes to a half gallon with water and it  will keep!

So, I ordered a case of the stuff...way too much for me..so I am taking it
to the convention to sell if anyone wants some.  It is absolutely the most
amazing stuff I have come across (otherwise I'd NEVER get involved in
selling it).  I'll have only 60 packets.

Better yet, the price!  Without having to ship it to you, I'll have it for
only FIVE DOLLARS!  It makes up a HALF GALLON!

I may just have the stuff at my room, so e-mail me if you have more
questions or want orders.

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
Oklahoma