Arab Hater!!! KILL THEM ALL!

From: debbie Zanot
Email: mrwallet@key-net.net

I was reading all the wonderful stories posted about Arabs being bought cheap and becoming treasures to their owners. I have a few like that myself. I look for those Arabians that people buy and you know darn well they will never understand them, because Arabians are different..
Loretta Wazelle told me that there is a awful Arab hating woman near where she lives that seeks out these Arabs specifically to sell them to the Killers.  This woman poses as a caring buyer, but will not buy Arabs that are poor because she can't get good meat prices..A friend of mine was going to sell one of his horses and it is a good thing I warned him about this woman , because she answered his add..If I had her name I would plaster it in capitol letters..I will ask Loretta, but meantime anyone in the Ohio area interested in looking some of these horses over before they go to an awful death should call this idiot..Maybe we could hang her eh?
I have to many horses to even go look..but I am sure there has to be someone out there..Next time I post I will have her name and phone #