Re: Field Trial Stake-out Rig vs. Picket Lines

Raymond O'Donohue wrote:
 Build a Field Trial Stake-out. Your
> horse will thank you.

I did. And the first time I used it, she got the rubber hose wrapped
near her rear legs and sort of did this rear thing and fell on her back.
Needless to say I was sort of shaken up as this happened within the
first 15 min. Someone told me that instead of snaping the "hose" to the
halter, to use a hobble and put it on her back leg to be the safest.
Haven't tried it yet, but I will.

Lauren