[Fwd: One fine portable corral]

-- BEGIN included message

I have been reading ride camp this last week and just have to reply.
PVC corrals tend to get old and break if they get sun brittle. They can
break with sharp edges and do damage.  As for
electric fences, everyone knows the problems there.

I build the HORSE-N-AROUND Corral System.  Iit has worked
very well for our customers. It mounts on the side of a
trailer very neatly. The mount has a rubber cushion on the bottom and side
and uses turnbuckles to hold corral panels snug. (No ropes or bungee cords
needed). The corral was made for a lady to handle; with 8' panels only 25 lbs.
The mount will hold up to eleven panels on one side of a trailer, wide body
trailers have to use a bay inside.  Yes this corral can cost as much as a new saddle,
but the security of your horse and being able to sleep at night is well worth it.
We do invite you to shop around and compare quality and price. Our corrals
are completely welded steel, all corners are rounded and 45 degree cuts on
welded corners. No plastic plugs to lose leaving sharp ends. Bottom of legs
are pointed to help prevent horse from pushing corral around. Panels are
powder coated for a longer lasting finnish. This is a high quality truly portable
corral. When purchasing a full corral the cost of an 8 ft. panel is $71 ($8.87
per ft.).  The mount is $185  (two frames spreading the load over whole trailer
wall.) Not just a simple hook to hang on.
      Please forgive if this sounds like an AD; with all the corral, or pen problems
I had to say something about the good ones.  Please check our page on endurance.net/horsenaround.

M.R.Hoff
HORSE-N-AROUND

-- END included message