Re: Sore Feet Paula

Paula,
                                                  Epsom salts plus is made
by Old Western Products Ltd. We get it at a race track in Chicago.Try a
race track supplier or catalog dealer for race horses. Its also great for
legs, sore backs, and even as a body wash. We love it. If you have any
problem finding it let me know. I could probably have them ship you some
from Chicago.                         Elaine