Re: Portable Stalls

You may want to consider the Lead ropes that streatch, I have one called
the Leader, it has a safety snap on one end and a bull snap on another.
It is very strong and I have seen horses hit it hard and it stays
together.  Personally I have some strong concerns about pvc corrals, I
like Monte Mitts' pens and the Horsen around metal pens.  They are in my
opinion some of the safest and most horse proof around.  JMHO

Lucie Hess
Columbia, Missouri
Chief Black Arrow -retired Appy
Moonhill Dandi -current mount- 7/8 Arab