Simone's Quarter Horse

Simone,

Thumper the Quarter Horse has done very well at 25 to 35 miles.  In fact he
won BC in Colorado in November.  He is in excellent shape and was very upset
when I left him at camp on the first day and took Baby Tzar.  There was a
wonderful conditioning article a while back that may be in archives.  It
explained conditioning muscle groups.  If you condition properly, your QH
can do very well.

Before I knew what I was buying or why, I bought a Bob Marshall Sports
Saddle--Barrel version.  The only difference between the endurance and
barrel version is a 4" thin sharp horn that hits my ribs going up hill and
has left black and blue marks.  I love the saddle and it gave me a real
sense of confidence in the beginning but the horn must be watched carefully).

Joane