Re: rider exercises

Kat - Your exercises are great!  You should see me perching on one foot
while brushing my teeth!!!  I have known that my left leg is weaker than my
right, now I can really feel it getting stronger thanks to your "zulu"
exercise.  (I stopped trying to look stern and regal like the Zulu's I've
seen in photos standing with one leg propped against the opposite knee,
especially with toothpaste dribbling down my chin!)
Thanx! Laney