AERC Ride Calendar

Hi all.

AERC has received two calls in as many days regarding AERC-sanctioned rides
that have "fallen through the cracks."  It seems some of these rides, while
in our AERC database are not making it through the export process to our
desktop publisher.

I've asked our programmer to come on line tonight to see what he can see
and hopefully to fix the problem.  In the meantime, please look at the Ride
Calendar carefully -- especially all you Ride Managers out there -- and let
us know if yours is missing!

AERC's staff will be flying to Lexington on January 20 and will not return
to the office until January 28th so keep those dates in mind as you send
e-mails.

MaryAnne