Rules

I've been following this thread, with everybody else, agreeing with some
and disagreeing with some.  Finally I want to scream...  Why are you
people DOING these rides?  Is it for the stupid points?  Is it for the
free hoofpick you get as a completion award?  Don't you just LOVE doing
it?  If you're not out there in the miserable weather in the dead of
night because you love your horse and the way it makes you feel when you
two have achieved something together...   something's wrong.

Would you begrudge an injured rider because stopping would mean you
didn't get the lousy 50 points????    The hoofpick???

I agree with Julie.  Ride for the sportsmanship, the points will take
care of themselves.