Paulina Lake, OR

-------------------------
Hi, all!
We're planning a horse camping trip to Paulina Lake near Bend, OR this
summer.  Has anyone ridden these trails?  I have heard that they hold
endurance races there around July 4.  I would like first had accounts of
what to expect on the trails.  Have heard that they are REALLY dry and
dusty. Little water available on the trails?
Would love to hear from you!  Can post me privately if you wish.
Thanks!
Christy
Astoria, OR