Re: nylon bridles

> Anyone know of a company or catalog that I can find a really well-made
> nylon halter/bridle combination? So many of the ones I see in our local
> tack stores are poor quality. Thanks so much, Debby in San Antonio, Tx

Yep, sure do!  Santa brought us one of these beauties from BMB
(1-888-BMB-TACK).  The whole thing is double thickness and
double-stitched, the edges and all holes are neatly finished, and the
hardware appears to be of good quality.  It's very easily adjustable, and
the Arab size fits Lakota just fine.  They also have a HUGE color
selection.

Has anyone ever ordered anything from this company before?  I just got a
catalog a few months ago (naturally I immediately delivered it to Santa,
yellow post-it notes scattered about :), and was very impressed with the
visuals and descriptions.  Sounds like they make really good stuff.  I
know the halter/bridle combo I got seems to be very well-made.  Ask me
next year how it actually held up!

Glenda & Lakota (25 down, 1000s to go!)