RE next endurance prospect

Hi all ridecampers,
I breed Arab cross Appaloosas specifically for endurance,people are
prepared to pay lots of $ for a sure winner,my pure Appaloosas also win
everything insight,my best appaloosa mare i picked up for peanuts,wee took
a average horse and through the right trainning made her brilliant,lots of
time and money and hard work but well worth our while,my Arab horses come
from a line of endurance winners and there foals will also  do
exceptionally well,I keep my stud small and exclusive,do alot of
marketing.Because i believe and have faith in what i do,and breed i get
what i feel they are worth.If one does something and do it properly you
will reap the reward of all the time  and effort and endless campaigning,my
horses come first and formost,i build them up slowly over 4 years then i
sell off some of them.My confirmation comes first,also
my horses go to good homes am very carefull who i sell to and i keep an
option to buy all the horses back that i have sold.What was a hobby became
a lucrative bussiness,a time consumming one at that.I am my horses best
ad,when i compete the horse and i put everything we have into it,and also
ride carefully but fast.
Thats just my 2 cents worth from South Africa,Anyway am  back in the saddle
after six months of not riding due to back problems,my first ride is this
weekend,will take a youngster and plod along merrily !
Cant wait!
Regards
Kathy,"Shanni" ,"Lightfoot" and "Tuckahoe who is just starting his
endurance  career"