Re: Warner Springs Ride Canceled (long)

Dear Terry,  it was great fun to be at Warner Springs this weekend in spite of the
damp conditions. My daughter and I enjoyed the fellowship and the great attitudes
of the riders. I have a lot of respect for you as a ride manager and for the
decision you made for the ride. Hopefully the next ride will be under better
weather conditions. Thanks for saving that special place for me. Also I really
enjoyed having Lisa from Fort Dodge share my booth , it was my pleasure. She is a
nice lady. See ya next time.
Evelyn Hartman
Just for horsin-round
Ontra-manuer Extraordinaire