Saddles & Alum. trailers

From: Beth
Email: jeb@sedona.net

I had posted a message asking for your experiences/suggestions regarding saddles and alum. trailers and that the responses be sent to my e mail.

I want to report that there were over 50 responses and thank you all again.  Some of the folks wanted to know what I decided.

While there has been no real action yet--the two saddles which come closest in theory to being what I want are Saare and Syngerist.  I went to see the Syngerist today and will be attending a Saare saddle fitting clinic on 2/15.

The alum. trailers I am most interested in are Silverado, 4-Star & Alum-Line.  However, one ride-camper suggested I consider the all "stainess steel" trailer made by Tycoon.  I was/am intrigued enough that I am in the process of obtaining more info.from them.  Thank you one and all for your help!