Non endurance related: But then again????

Hey all, in light of the recent posts on best type of horse, next endurance
purchase I thought this little Joke/food for thought may engage our
brains!! For some reason I thought it could be endurance related in a round
about way!!!!  <VBG>!

                                 Cheryl Newbanks
                ~~ ^ ^       Just In Time Ranch
~~~\   _  ~~/ /\ /       Buckeye, AZ