Re: Paso Fino

Dear Debby,
You might want to contact Barbara Preiss if you still live on the East
Coast.  She owned Coral LaCE and has bred several horses of that line that
can go like a blue streak, and stay sound, too.  She is one  of the breeders
rebelling against the show-ring trend and attempting to maintain the
character of the Paso as a smooth-gaited and elegant athlete.

Her address is

La Caballeriza
14450 SE 175th Street
Weirsdale, FL  32195

(904) 821-1300

>Sorry, didn't mean to open up a subject and get so many people upset. I'd
ridden Paso's back in Georgia several years ago, thought and still think I'd
love to have one someday and wondered how they'd do for endurance, I'm also
interested in competitive but for the most part just want to have fun and be
safe. The Paso's I rode were not "showy" and had very good hooves and legs,
think they were very trail hardy. Thanks for all of your positive feedback
and remember this forum is for everyone to state his/her opionion in a
constructive manner.
>Hope to see you'all out on the trails someday. Thanks, Debby

Patty and the Rainbow Pasos
Rainbow Paso Fino Ranch
Clayton, WA   99110

Standing Coral's Palomilo de Vez
breeding stock carrying the bloodlines of Favorito Que Tal, Coral LaCE,
Pincel and Sonador.