Re: Warner Springs

Sandy,
Good luck finding something nicely waterproof, try REI since they're
having a large after holiday sale.  That's where my shell came from.  I
layered it over a thinsulate jacket for Oak Springs.

The most important lesson learned about water from the Oak Springs ride
was that I should have paid attention to waterproofing my boots.
Wearing wool socks was good since my feet stayed warm even though the
boots were wet.  I changed from the Roper Horseshoes to the Ariat Pros
at the lunch check, and that was good also.  Bought a helmet cover the
night before the ride from Evelyn, so the big drips got diffused and
didn't come in the vents.

See you there.  Got to dash to the Paddock Shop tommorrow, to pick up
the saddle which has been restuffed for the 3rd time since its April
purchase.

Lynne
and Rem-member Me (Not rain AGAIn?!)