Re: Paso Fino

guest@endurance.net wrote:

> PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO GUEST@ENDURANCE.NET!!!
> You must post replies to the actual sender listed below.
>
> From: Debby
> Email: rstai@flash.net
>
> What about a Paso Fino for endurance, I've read some about Foxtrotters but not seen much about Paso's and how they could be trained to do endurance.

I've only seen one Paso trying a ride and although he was a wonderful
horse, he did not do well.  The owner had had trouble keeping him sound
(he had very fine legs) and although those legs were practically a blur
going down the trail, and he certainly was smooth, the movement just
didn't seem very efficient.  He also had trouble dealing with the heat.
However, this was just ONE horse, so maybe others are more successful.

Susan Garlinghouse