honeycomb pads vendor?

1) I'd like to try the honeycomb pads after the spring thaw.  Who sells them
(my farrier doesn't know)?

2)My mare apparently sprained something in her right hind fetlock.  Swelling
is staying mostly down as long as she's not doing pirouettes.  A friend told
me to use a poultice and a wrap to shrink tissues, otherwise the edema could
permanently stretch the soft tissue and keep it boggy.  Can anyone comment
on that idea or tell me what is used and how?  My vet doesn't use them and
can't comment one way or the other.

Sally Spangler (stepnout@swva.net)