Re: Warner Springs

I'll see you there, Kris, at least we now know what each others' rigs
and horses look like!

For those I haven't met, 4h gn Sundowner badly needing an acid wash,
bronze Dodge dually, grey Arabs--substantial Ember and perhaps petite
'Mosa in a portable corral on the right side of the rig.  If Ember
pesters 'Mosa too much he'll be tied on the other side of the trailer.

On second thought, depending on time of day, the truck could be with
friends staying up at the bungalow.  My friend Pam Haynes is coming down
from Idaho to give a local horse his first LD ride.

Lynne