Re: Hazards on endurance rides related to horse size

It's an interesting thought about the actual hazards encounterd on rides
and the size of horse being ridden. Meggie is short, 13 something and she
always approached the obstacles on the trail with great gusto. Leaping
logs, dodging under low hanging branches, the mud puddles were her least
favorite but we just put on waterwings beforehand. Granted we may never
come in first but with Meggies extended trot that flies over the ground we
still have a fabulous ride.

Visit The Tevis Pony Web Page: http://users.deltanet.com/~jane