supplements

I'm not one to use lots of extra supplements, but one I have used & will
continue because I see a noticeable difference in recovery speed at vet
checks is ABC's antioxidant formula. I originally bought it just because
I thought my horse, being kind of old (21) might benefit from the
antioxidants, based on stuff I've read about human nutrition, and wasn't
expecting to see anything obvious, but was pleasantly surprised.

Patty Lambert (5'2")
& Trenton the long-legged Appy (never dismount without a large boulder
nearby!)