Re: 2Qs and 1 opinion >>>> & just how wet is Osceola?

Hi Nora,

The camping area at Osceola was amazingly dry when I helped out at Pan-
ther Run first weekend in Nov. even though there was torrential rain
before the
ride.

 I understand that the trails are VERY WET (under water) now,
and that the ride mgr. may move to the roads...boring but doable consid-
ering that at this time of year, even though Florida (location is 1 hr.
south of Ga. State border)it can be as damp and cold as anywhere.Espec-
ially if a N'orwesterner is blowing in!

I plan to be there doing the 100. See you.

Deena Meyer