Re: trail safety

Hi, Terry--

Although it is sometimes nice to have a road section as a "breather", I
personally prefer the rides for the thinking riders with the scenic trails.
Much more challenging, and much less of a flat race.  Keep your trails in, and
more power to you.

Heidi Smith, DVM--Sagehill Arabians (Oregon)

P.S.:  Taking along a "wimp" is a good reality check, though--I personally
ride in some fabulous places that I would not dream of running a ride--just
too tough.