fashion

With all this talk about spandex and who will or won't wear it, how come
nobody has said anything about Miller's training sweats?  I ride in those
things all the time and like them a lot.

Also, the guy in Kansas jogging in hot pink spandex is from Hollywood
visiting family!

Happy New Year.

Tori
http://www.angelfire.com/ca/torit

Donna O'Gara convinced me I needed a web page, so if anybody's interested
go take a peek.