Single votes FOR family discount

, but members
>can all pay their share... singles shouldn't be expected to pay >extra
so that a married or group member can pay less if the same >services are
used.

I've always had a single membership.  I am totally FOR the family
discount.  The day that AERC gives money back to singles because they
have raised the fees for families...I expect to see pigs fly.

  If I decided to get a family membership...AERC would be making more
money than before...not less.  I'd bet that most "family" memberships are
made up of one primary rider and a family who tags along.  I know there
are exceptions.  More power to them.

I've got an extra horse and a husband who can ride...but if he does
that's one less competition I get to do...so "Sorry Bill".  By the way, 4
people...one income.

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]