Thanks

Thanks to all  of you who gave your opinions and told of your experiences with Dynamite.  It seems that the majority uses Dynamite Plus.  I think that I will keep my horses on this since they are doing well.  My old mare (who is my baby!) seems to be doing really well on it.  Thanks again.  This place is a wonderful resource!

Beth