Fwd: LD and AERC mileage sanction changes

In a message dated 12/30/98 8:48:18 PM EST, Bluebirdpr@aol.com writes:

<<  like this idea.  We are having our first ever endurance ride here in April
 and we have a lot of novice riders who would like to learn about endurance
 riding.  A "clinic" would be perfect.  Even a clinic ride the day before
would
 be helpful and maybe even some of the competing endurance riders could go out
 with these novice riders(as conditioning for themselves if they want) and
give
 them tips and info.  What a great way to introduce new riders to our great
 sport.  Anyway, just thinking out loud and brainstorming with the rest of
you.
 Every time I mention endurance to horse people who had never heard of it,
they
 are absolutely fascinated with this sport.

 Phil

Phil: This sounds great, and you can count me in!  I'll be at the April ride
in Leatherwood, NC to volunteer, and as I've told you, I'd like to bring my
mare to drag ride, or go out with a novice during the "clinic".  It sounds
like " too much fun"!
Leigh

---- Begin included message ----
I like this idea.  We are having our first ever endurance ride here in April

---- End included message ----