copy of email to BLM

-As an enthusiastic endurance rider, I am looking forward to doing the Outlaw Trail Historical Ride one day. Alternative A, no action, is the only one I believe to be fair to endurance riders. We care about the land and try to leave it as we find it. The impact of this group, doing the ride since 1978, has been minimal. I do not see any reason for you to change the way in which this land has been used by ruling out some of its users, especially those who do not cause damage. If you limit the size of trail riders to 12, you will rule out many riders and their crews who want to do this ride. Please leave it as it was. Thank you.
Mary Fields
820 Carter Road
Mineral Wells, TX 76067