Re: Other Sport Horse Organization Membership Fee Structures

Barb, did any of these organizations list their non-member fees?
I know USCTA had one years ago.  I believe their novice division
at that time had NO non-member fee...they considered it
"entry-level" and a "learning" competiton, but at Training Level
(the next level up) there was a non-member fee.  I am not sure,
but I think you HAD to be a member to compete at Preliminary or
above.

Teddy