NY trails

Hi, I'm moving to Ithaca NY this spring and am looking for places to ride.  If
anyone knows about the area please let me know. You can e-mail me to avoid
cluttering up the list. Thanks.  Maureen Fehrs,DVM  MFehrs@aol.com
PS - I judged a mini in a competitive ride/drive in Jacksonville, FL about 5
years ago - I had to do most of it on my knees.  It was his first 35 mile and
the little guy was tired but did pretty good.