Re: Grand Staircase

In a message dated 12/29/98 10:39:47 AM Pacific Standard Time,
otdumas@laplaza.org writes:

<< The thorn in our sides has been the BLM!!!!!!  The Bureau of Land
Management has and continues to harass equestrians as well as just about
everyone who wants to enjoy the land. >>

We must have been very lucky to contact an agreeable BLM representative for
our Applegate-Lassen multi-day ride.  I've heard horror stories from ranchers
about the BLM for years.  I keep wondering when it might turn bad for us, but
so far he's been great.  We're keeping our fingers crossed.

Barbara