Nez Perce "Akhaloosas"

Here's an item of interest for those of you who were looking for a contact
for more info on the Nez Perce breeding program crossing Akhal-Teke and
Appaloosa horses.  A small convoy stopped for repairs today here in the
middle of Nevada while hauling Apps to the the Rosebowl Parade in Pasadena
CA.  I happened upon them as they were preparing to leave, so only had time
for a brief chat with the second in command.  He said to talk to "Rudy",
who was absent at the time.  He gave me this phone number and address:

(208) 843-7333
Nez Perce Tribe
PO Box 365
Lapwai, Nez Perce Nation, Idaho 83540