Fw: new subscriber

-----Original Message-----
From: ina hutchings <ihutch@jps.net>
To: ridecamp@endurance.net <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Sunday, December 27, 1998 3:47 PM
Subject: new subscriber

Hi.  I am new to ridecamp and to the internet.  I am not quite sure how all this works.  Any info woud greatly be appreciated..  I have been in endurance for 4 years, riding longer.  Looking for new horse.  I need some opinions.  I looked at an 8 yr old gelding that is overall in good shape except for a splint on left hind leg above the hock and near the tendon. Looks like an old injury. My aspirations are to do Tevis.  Should I pursue this horse a little more or keep looking.  So far horse shopping has been the pits. Thanks for any info...ina