OF cutback

I just got my old OF Cutback back after having the panels updated to the new
system.  I found the old system to be fine but decided I wanted the new for
greater flexibility and because I think one of my panels had cracked.
Anyway, if fits my 15-3 NSH just fine, but differently.  I need to
pre-tighten the girth a bit more than before, as the panels take some weight
to settle into the proper position on the horses back.  By the way I ride
with an elastic dressage neoprene girth that I keep just barely tight when
riding.  I am also famous for coming into a vet check with a couple of
inches of air under the girth.  It sounds to me that she may be placing the
saddle a smidge to far forward.
My suggestion would be to review the saddle placement video and instructions
that came with the saddle, and then judge the fit and placement with a rider
aboard.

Ed and Wendy Hauser
1140 37th Street
Hudson, WI 54016