Fort Howes Ride Seeks Ride Steward

Greetings from Montana-
We are seeking an IAHA Endurance Ride Steward for the Region 6 Endurance
Championship to be held in conjunction with the Fort Howes Ride on June 12,
1999.  Unfortunately there are few ride stewards in our area-actually none
that we know of within a 300 mile radius.  Is there anyone out there that
is an IAHA member that is interested in becoming a ride steward???  We
understand that there is a test that you have to take and be an IAHA
member.

Thanks-
Bill and Jan Stevens

Please respond to our e-mail address <circlebarranch@mcn.net>